A co-founder of Lumenvisum, Tse Ming-chong has worked as a photographer and a photography educator for more than 30 years. He received his master’s degree in Imaging and Communication from Goldsmiths College, University of London in 2004, after finishing his bachelor’s degree in Communication at Hong Kong Baptist University in 2003. Apart from photography, Tse is also interested in other image making media, time media and theatre art. His works focus on how individuals behave in relation to history and society. Currently, he is exploring interactive media.
- Starting out on Theatre Photography
- Learning Photography in Kwun Tong Vocational Training Centre; Equipment & its Limitations of Film Photography
- Character Exhibition & Photo book; Shooting Experiences in Crossover and Hong Kong Arts Festival
- The Importance of Shooting in Rehearsal Room
- Meaning of Theatre Photography; Memorable Experiences of Theatre Photography; A Powerful Photograph